NOTICE TO OUR PATRONS
- All members of the audience should be dressed neatly, and please enter with effective ticket.
- Food or drink should not be taken into the auditorium. Food and beverage containers should be stored in the cloakroom.
- Children under 1.0m in height are not allowed into the auditorium (except for special performance for children), and child above 1.0m in height is required to purchase separate ticket. For special performance for children, please enter with effective ticket.
- No photographing, video-taping or recording is allowed in auditorium without permission. All the above-said devices shall not be taken into the auditorium.
- Please switch off mobile phones and other communication devices or turn on mute mode during performance.
- Please take good care of your child and keep them seated.
- Please keep quiet in the auditorium.
- Please don’t walk around during performance.
- If you are late, please wait outside the auditorium, and then follow the attendant to enter quietly and take the nearest seat during the intervals.
- Please ask the attendants at the gate for admission passes during the intervals.
- Smoking or chewing gum is strictly prohibited in the auditorium.
- Please store your bag larger than A3paper , coat, long-handled umbrella and plastic bagin our cloakroom on the first floor of the lobby before entering the auditorium.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
Thank you for your kind co-operation and wish you have a good time.